Documentation:Course Design Intensive/Working Group
What Is It?
The working group was established in 2014? to initiate a redesign of the CDI.
- re-define the goals of the CDI
- establish some consistency in the CDI "curriculum"
- identify strategies for reducing the "planning overhead" related to each CDI offering.
- we didn't define specific terms - but we met monthly in the re-design process. Note that people came and went during the redesign - depending on their workloads and priorities.
- Jessica Earle-Meadows - lead
- Judy Chan
- Cindy Underhill
- Isabeau Iqbal
- Allyson Raynor
- Erin Yun