|Guidelines||2020 Projects||Past Projects||Help and Resources|
Create Your Wiki Page
We have made it easy for you to create your assignment page right from here. Just add the title of your project to the box below and click on the create page button (note that you will need to be logged in to the UBC Wiki in order for this to work). On the edit screen that loads, add your name to the edit screen and hit SAVE at the bottom of the page. You can delete this later when you are ready to start writing your article.
After you have created your project page, please add your information to the project below. You can edit the table by double clicking on the table.
Click on the link to your topic to begin editing:
Project Listings(Auto Generated)
- An Assessment of Baird’s Tapir Conservation in Mexico
- An Evaluation of Manatee Conservation in Belize
- An Evaluation of the Conservation for the Spotted Owl in British Columbia
- Assisted migration of trees in B.C.: Introduction and key debates
- Biomimicry in urban design: the key to urban biodiversity conservation?
- Charismatic megafauna: the impact of public bias on conservation goals
- Conservation Issues in Northern Kenya
- Current socio-economic and environmental impacts and future concerns of mining and oil development in Northern Canada
- Demo- Richmond street food
- Ecological impacts of lionfish invasion in Central America
- Economic and ecological benefits of integrating non-timber forests products into forest management (planning and practices) in B. C.
- Environmental Impacts of the Rio Summer Olympics 2016
- Environmental impacts of milk alternatives: Which is the most sustainable option?
- Exploring Vancouver's Street Food
- Farmers vs. Forests:The Ongoing Conflict Between Agriculture & Conservation in the UK
- History of the Community Forestry movement in Thailand: What are the impacts, benefits and downsides?
- Implications of the Trans Mountain Pipeline expansion on First Nations communities in British Columbia
- Managing Visitor Impact in Canada’s National Parks
- Parks vs People: the impact of the Establishment of the Sagarmatha National Park on the Sherpa people in Nepal
- Socio-Economic Impacts of Cacao Production in West Africa
- The Fate of the Snow Leopard in the Mongolian Steppe: The Importance of Grassland Conservation
- The Role of the Domestic Pigeon (Columbia livia domestica) on Urban Ecosystems
- The Socioeconomic Impacts of Sugarcane Production in Brazil
- The Truth about Recycling and Waste in Vancouver
- The fate of the snow leopard in the Mongolian Steppe: The Importance of Grassland Conservation
- The impact of continued logging operations in Haida Gwaii — ecological and social impacts for the Haida Gwaii Nation
- The rewilding movement in Scotland: the pros and cons
- The social and environmental costs of coffee farming in Brazil
- The socio-economic and environmental impacts of ecotourism in Sri Lanka
- Threats to the practice of shifting cultivation among indigenous groups in the Amazon
- Trophy Hunting in South East Asia：Ethical & Environmental Consideration
- Trophy Hunting in Southeast Asia
- Vancouver's Citizen Science on Conservation
- Vancouver’s Greenest City Action Plan 2020: in what way does biodiversity conservation fit in and how well have we performed?