Course:CONS200/Help and Resources
|Guidelines||2020 Projects||Past Projects||Help and Resources|
|7 Things About Wikis||Basic Formatting||Adding Images
|Adding a Sandbox Page|
Using Images on the Wiki
Renaming Your Page
This is done by using the move link in the drop down arrow tab at the top of the wiki. The tab is not visible if you not are logged in.
- Click on the move link
- In the new title box, you'll find the current title of your page. It will look something like CONS200/2020/Sample Page
- Enter the new name after the prefix CONS200/. For example CONS200/2020/My New Title.
- Click the move page button.
Drop in Wiki Office Hours
- March 6 (Fri) - 12pm to 1pm, IKBLC184
- April 3 (Fri) - 12pm to 1pm, IKBLC184
- April 9(Thurs) - 12pm to 1pm, IKBLC184
- will.engle (at) ubc.ca
- rie.namba (at) ubc.ca