This widget allows you to add YouTube video player to your wiki page.
To embed YouTube videos, follow the step below
- On visual editor, go to insert>Template to go to the add template option
- Under Add a template, type in YouTube, then click on Add template.
- Add parameters (see the bullet point below) for YouTube Video, then click on Insert. If you want to add a playlist, click on Add more information. :
- YouTube id - video id (from the URL)
- playlist - playlist name (starts with PL) - first clip is played (id is ignored).
- height and width define view dimensions, 420x350 is default
- After you have inserted the template, there will be a code that says "Start Widget.."appearing on Visual Editor. Ignore this and then click on save page.
- Done! You have now added a video on the page.