|Chemistry Tutoring Wiki|
|Welcome to the tutoring wiki for chemistry. Here is where you'll find links to chemistry resources at UBC as well as detailed explanations for challenging chemistry topics.|
|Additional Tutoring Wikis|
Welcome to the ChemHelp tutoring wiki. This page contains links to chemistry resources at UBC as well as detailed explanations for challenging chemistry topics. ChemHelp is a resource for students that has been created by students and eveyone is encouraged to add to it.
- 1 Chemistry Tutoring Resources
- 2 UBC Chemistry Courses:
- 3 Quicklinks to Challenging topics in First Year Chemistry:
- 4 Please take a moment to tell us what was useful to you:
- 5 Help Develop this Resource!
Chemistry Tutoring Resources
- UBC Chemistry Department: General information about the chemistry department and related information.
- AMS Chemistry Tutoring: Drop in sessions.
- Undergraduate Chemistry Society: Chemistry events, forums, practice exams.
Other Chemistry Resources
UBC Chemistry Courses:
- Chem121: Structural Chemistry, with Application to Chemistry of the Elements
- Chem123: Physical and Organic Chemistry
- Chem154: Chemistry for Scientists and Engineers
Alphabetical Listing of All Topics in the ChemHelp Wiki
Please take a moment to tell us what was useful to you:
Just one click away from a very short web poll (takes less than a minute) to give us some feedback about this page
Help Develop this Resource!
You'll just need to login with your CWL first.