How to use this Wiki
Teaching and Learning
- Take the Tour
- Get Started
- Create a Page
- Use the UBC Wiki for Course Work
- UBC Wiki Organization
- Contact Support
- Integrating and Citing Sources Quick Quiz Answer Key
- Finding, Identifying and Citing Sources/Integrating and Citing Sources/Quick Quiz
- Finding, Identifying and Citing Sources/Integrating and Citing Sources/Integrating and Citing Sources
- Organizing- Paragraph Structure, Topic Sentences and Transitions Quick Quiz Answer Key
- Guidelines for Effective Writing- Writing Process/Organizing/Quick Quiz
- Guidelines for Effective Writing- Writing Process/Organizing/Paragraph Structure, Topic Sentences, Transitions
- Communicating Uncertainty Quick Quiz Answer Key
- Communicating Science/Communicating Uncertainty/Quick Quiz
- Communicating Science/Communicating Uncertainty/Communicating Uncertainty
- Sandbox:Koerner Library Virtual Tour/Welcome
The Math Exam Resources wiki is a community project started in March 2012 by graduate students at the UBC Math Department and it features hints and worked out solutions to past math exams. The goal of the project is to provide an open and free educational resource to undergraduate students taking math courses, with a strong emphasis for first and second year courses. The provided solutions do not simply provide what the answer is, but instead focus on the processes that it takes to solve the problem.
The Math Exam Resources wiki offers:
- Free study tips, hints and detailed solutions to past exams of the Math Department.
- High quality content written by math graduate students. The content is reviewed and can be updated on the fly with your comments and feedback.
- The ability to use the discussion pages of any page in this wiki to dialogue with us or with other students about mathematics!