How to use this Wiki
Teaching and Learning
- Take the Tour
- Get Started
- Create a Page
- Use the UBC Wiki for Course Work
- UBC Wiki Organization
- Contact Support
- Sandbox:Elearning Website Conversation 2014
- Thread:Course talk:STAT 550/Singing Study Comments/reply (9)
- Thread:Course talk:STAT 550/Singing Study Comments/reply (8)
- Thread:Course talk:STAT 550/Singing Study Comments/reply (7)
- Library:Copyright Resources/MOOCs Copyright Guide/MOOC Copyright Guidelines
- Template:Collapsible toggle/doc
- Library:Copyright Resources/MOOCs Copyright Guide
- Library:Copyright Resources/MOOCs Copyright Guide/Fair Dealing in MOOCs
- Library:Copyright Resources/MOOCs Copyright Guide/Seeking Permission
The Math Exam Resources wiki is a community project started in March 2012 by graduate students at the UBC Math Department and it features hints and worked out solutions to past math exams. The goal of the project is to provide an open and free educational resource to undergraduate students taking math courses, with a strong emphasis for first and second year courses. The provided solutions do not simply provide what the answer is, but instead focus on the processes that it takes to solve the problem.
The Math Exam Resources wiki offers:
- Free study tips, hints and detailed solutions to past exams of the Math Department.
- High quality content written by math graduate students. The content is reviewed and can be updated on the fly with your comments and feedback.
- The ability to use the discussion pages of any page in this wiki to dialogue with us or with other students about mathematics!