|Project Guidelines||Create Your Wiki Page||Past Projects||Help and Resources|
The Earth and its Resources
|Instructor:||Dr Lucy Porritt|
|Help & Resources|
Create Your Wiki Page
We have made it easy for you to create your assignment page right from here. Just add the title of your project to the box below and click on the create page button (note that you will need to be logged in to the UBC Wiki in order for this to work). On the edit screen that loads, add your name to the edit screen and hit SAVE at the bottom of the page. You can delete this later when you are ready to start writing your article.
After you have created your project page, please add your information to the project below. You can edit the table by double clicking on the table.
|Project No.||Your Faculty||Your Majors||Project|
|01||Education||Geography, Technology Education||High School Learning Resources for Offshore Oil|
|02||Commerce||Finance||Net Zero Transformation of BP. Is it Greenwashing or The Future of Oil Industry?|
|03||Health and Exercise Sciences||Human Kinetics||Geological Interactions with Freshwater Fish Populations in the Pacific Northwest|
|04||Forestry||Natural Resources Conservation||Geoconservation: how does geology enhance conservation?|
|05||Commerce||Global Supply Chain||How Ports have Shaped Human Geography|
|06||Science||Wildlife Biology||The Influence of Plate Tectonics on New Zealand's Biodiversity|
|07||Arts||Physchology||Geology’s Impact on Psychology Though MRI|
|08||Land and Food Systems||Applied Biology||The Geology of Soil applied to Agriculture|
|09||Forestry||Natural Resources Conservation||Exploring the conflict between land tenure and resource extraction: A case study in Australia's Pilbara region|
|10||Arts||Political Science||Political Implications of Transboundary Water Resources|
Project List (auto generated)
- EOSC311/2021/Exploring the conflict between land tenure and resource extraction: A case study in Australia's Pilbara region
- EOSC311/2021/Geoconservation: how does geology enhance conservation?
- EOSC311/2021/Geological Interactions with Freshwater Fish Populations in the Pacific Northwest
- EOSC311/2021/Geology’s Impact on Psychology Though MRI
- EOSC311/2021/High School Learning Resources for Offshore Oil
- EOSC311/2021/Net Zero Transformation of BP. Is it Greenwashing or The Future of Oil Industry?
- EOSC311/2021/Political Implications of Trans-boundary Water Resources in the Middle East
- EOSC311/2021/Ports have shaped Human Geology
- EOSC311/2021/Project Title: Royal Dutch Shell: Fossil Fuels to Clean Energy Initiatives with Data
- EOSC311/2021/Rie's test project
- EOSC311/2021/Teaching adolescents about Gold Mining in Bc
- EOSC311/2021/The Geology of Soil applied to Agriculture
- EOSC311/2021/The Influence of Plate Tectonics on New Zealand’s Biodiversity