Tags (another use of wiki category flags) allows us to sort and search for questions by topic. It is nice if you can tag questions as you go, but adding topic tags is not required to "finish" a solution.
Simply add your tag(s) at the appropriate place in the code of the corresponding question page. E.g.
<!-- WRITE TAGS BETWEEN HERE -->
[[Category:MER Tag Set theory]][[Category:MER Tag Prove or disprove]]
<!-- AND HERE -->
adds the tags Set theory and Prove or disprove to that question. To see which tags can be added to questions, see the tag dictionary below.
After you have added your tags, update the status flag of the question from Category:MER_CT flag to Category:MER RT flag.
Adding a tag to the dictionary
Just use the following creation box to add a new Tag. Please consider the current list of tags before adding a new one.
|Create a new Tag
- Simply add the title of the Tag at the end of the pre-loaded address in the text-box below (e.g. you add Set theory to obtain for example Category:MER Tag Set theory in the text box.)
- Naming Conventions
- Rule 1: All proper nouns get capitalized regardless of where they appear.
- Rule 2: Tags should always start with a capital letter (uppercase) and the rest of their name should be in lowercase (except for rule 1). Spaces are allowed and recommend when necessary, e.g. Set theory.
- Rule 3: Respect the spacing of tags; tags need to look like MER Tag Funky topic not MER TagFunkyTopic or MER TagFunky topic etc.
- This form loads all the structure of the page; Add content now or later, and click Save page to finalize the creation of this new tag.