Pages in category "CS1 errors: ISBN"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Analysis of Singapore's media coverage of the repeal of 377A
- Course:ANTH302A/2020/South India
- Course:ASIA319/2022/"Fashionable" (潮)
- Course:ASIA321/2022/Bruce Lee
- Course:ASIA321/2022/Joan chen
- Course:ASIA321/2022/Maggie Cheung
- Course:ASIA351/2021/Wang Xiaobo
- Course:ASIA351/2021/Wu, Jianren
- Course:ASIA351/2022/Wang Anyi
- Course:ASIA351/2022/Zhang Henshui
- Course:ASIA355/2023/A Scholarly Film Review of Shanghai Triad: Exploring Cinematic Allegories and Historical Realities through Chinese Gangsters Onscreen
- Course:CONS200/2021/ Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Citizen Science Working Together in Ecological and Wildlife Data Collection
- Course:CONS200/2021/Impacts of Climate Change on Pacific Salmon in the Fraser River
- Course:CONS200/2023/Does tourism harm urban wildlife? A case study of bat watching from Congress Avenue Bridge in Austin, Texas.
- Documentation:Open Case Studies/FRST522/2020/Assessing the factors that led to the success of large-scale landscape restoration in Qianyanzhou hilly region, Jiangxi Province, China
- Documentation:Open Case Studies/FRST522/2021/Illegal Activities in the Bosawas Biosphere Reserve: The Displacement of Miskito and Mayangna Indigenous Peoples
- Documentation:Open Case Studies/FRST522/2022/Tropical reforestation in El Salvador: Opportunities for socioeconomic change and biodiversity protection.