|Teaching with Wordpress|
|Welcome to the resource development wiki for the Teaching with WordPress development wiki. TWP2015 is an open online course on Teaching with WordPress that explores open education, open pedagogy, WordPress as a highly customizable framework and more. Contributors to the content are are people who have used WordPress in their teaching and learning practice; people like you: students, staff and faculty.|
|Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license.|
- Re-think assignment bank. What's the goal? Quick sharing of successful activities used with students in WP?
- Harvesting resources from Twitter - a better way?
- Add weekly in-person studio for on campus folks new to WP
- Re-think self-assessment - framework may be too complicated. Maybe weeklies enough - but how to encourage people to tag so these are easily accessed.
- Add a speaker on connectivism to compliment open pedagogy session