Documentation:UBC Content Management System/Shortcodes/gravityforms-remaining-entries-shortcode
|Welcome to the support documentation for the|
UBC CMS Service.
|UBC Collab Theme|
gravityforms-remaining-entries-shortcode allows you to create shortcodes that add remaining entries count from a gravity form.
NOTE: Currently the plugin only works for cases where entries are limited by total entries.
To active gravityforms-remaining-entries-shortcode in your CMS site:
- Navigate to Dashbord > Plugins.
- Find gravityforms-remaining-entries-shortcode.
- Select the "Activate" option.
The plugin will now be ready to use.
[gravityforms action="entries_left" format="decimal" id="your_form_id"]
- action = (required) exactly as above so that gravity forms knows which shortcode to call
- format = (optional) either leave out for no separators, "decimal", "comma" eg. 4987 vs 4.987 vs 4,987
- id = (required) id of your form