Remarks on your essay
Thanks for contributing to the wiki with your essay. Here's some feedback for you.
- Did you see that the Cartesian coordinate system is actually called like that in honour of Descartes himself. That pretty much means he's got his own adjective.
- As for Leibniz, with wikipedia at your fingertips, you could try to look him up no? :)
- I think you had an interesting theme here: some different kind of equations giving different kind of shapes and vice versa, almost like a bilingual dictionary!
As for the technical part of things, I would suggest the following.
- For your title, using ==Title== makes things really easy.
- Make sure you cite your sources, see below on how to format this in your page.
- When citing your sources, consider using the <ref></ref> tag which produces something like this. If you do so, you then need to add the tag<references/>where you would like to see your references collected. See the code for this page to see how I did this or check the reference.
Hi, thanks for using the UBC Wiki! As part of an effort to better organize the UBC Wiki, we're moving all course pages to the Course space of the wiki. I wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know I moved all of your recently created pages so they use the following format: Course:MATH110/003/Groups/Group_06/Homework_3.
I was also going to move your homework 4 page it to the course space as well but it looks like it might be a duplicate of the page at Course:MATH110/003/Groups/Group 06/Homework 4 so I moved it to Sandbox:MATH110/003/Groups/Group 06/Homework 4 instead. I also put a delete notice on it as we are trying merge and thin out duplicated pages.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a note on my talk page.
Thanks again, Will - -Will, WikiAdministrator 18:02, 7 December 2010 (UTC)