UBC Wiki:Featured article
Featuring an article
- Create a sub-page under UBC Wiki:Featured article. Use the same name as the original article. For example, if you want to feature the Documentation:Clickers article, create the a sub-page called UBC Wiki:Featured article/Clickers.
- Write an excerpt for the article (usually the introduction paragraph) in the sub-page. Remember to include a link to the original article, e.g. ('''[[Clicker|more..]]''').
- Edit UBC Wiki:Featured article/Current and point it to your new sub-page.
- Add the old featured article to the archived articles list.
- Social Web Tools
- Wiki Policies and Guidelines
- UBC Blogs is Going Social
- David Korten
- Stewart Brand
- The UBC Wiki is Getting a New Look
- Teaching and Learning Resource Portal
- Wikipedia and Higher Education event
- Wikimedia Scholarship
- Open Access 2011