Geography 350 Urban Landscape Project 98A May 2013
If you have not already created your own neighbourhood wiki page, take the following steps:
- Make sure you have logged in to the UBC wiki using your CWL.
- Select the 'edit' tab to the right of the "Neighbourhood Projects" heading below.
- Add the title of the project for your assigned group below the 'Neighbourhood Projects' heading using the WYSYWIG editor.
To create a link to the article, provide the full wiki URL, e.g. http://wiki.ubc.ca/Course:GEOG350/2013ST1/Your_Project_Title This will create a new page for your wiki article and automatically link to it. It is important that you provide the full URL, including the course and term number.
- Preview the page, and if you are happy with your title, save the page.
- Next, click on the link you have just created. This should take you to the new wiki page.
- Select the edit tab at the top of the new page. Begin working on your article and save your changes.
- NOTE: You can use the 'discussion' feature with your group if you wish to discuss aspects of your project without including that information in the wiki article itself.
To edit a wiki page:
- select the page you wish to edit from the links below.
- select the 'edit' tab at the top of the page.
- edit the wiki page, preview your changes and then save them.
The development of your project should proceed using the following cycle:
- Outline your initial ideas in your newly created wiki page.
- Discuss your ideas with your classmates using the Discussion tab at the top of the wiki page.
- Update your wiki entry based on your discussion.
- Repeat the cycle until you have completed the assignment.
Group 1 - Cloverdale, Surrey
Group 2 - North End, Winnipeg
Group 3 - Kensington, Vancouver
Kyle Rooney, Noor Attar
Group 4 - Vancouver Chinatown
Alwin Au & Danielle Russell
Group 5 - Strathcona
Group 6 - Vancouver Seawall
Group 7 - Point Grey
Matthew Di Prata, Marc-André Rapp, Wei Wei
Group 8 - Downtown East Side Gentrification
Cassia Drozdzik and Onami Rahman
Group 9 -Deer Lake Park, Burnaby
Susana Orozco Escobell
Group 10 -
James Neilson, Jenna Singh, Alexander Graham
Group 11 - Oppenheimer Park
Group 12 - Gentrification of the Downtown Eastside
Luke Harrison, Helene Miles, Darla Smith
Group 13 - Dunsmuir and Georgia Viaducts
Group 14 -Wreck Beach
Kenzie Hull, Amy Luo, Andrew McLellan, Stephanie Soo