Workview, Lifeview and Journey Maps
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- building a compass - metaphor is useful - might also need structure to connect insights gained (in this activity) to future action.
- personal reflection from facilitator was important. (facilitators note: we did these activities and shared our responses to them).
- need more time for synthesis and reflection and perhaps more structure.
- the less time you have - the more structure you need.
- a revising of the "pre-work" on start of session - would have been helpful.
- triad activity helpful because of specific instructions just to listen and observe without judgement.
Facilitator's note: may be helpful to build a resource for how to use insights gained from these activities going forward. Focus on building coherence (see last slide from deck for session 1).