Questions for generating prototypes
- Prototyping: some found the language jargony - needed more clarity between testing and prototyping.
- Coming up with questions takes time (Facilitator's note: we walked through one participant example but could have done one or two more before they developed their own).
- A little more detail on what makes a good generative prototype question and what elements need to be there.
- more time and ways to process responses from silent brainstorm (bias to action). What's a suggestion that elicited...? or made you feel...?
- time to develop ideas for people and resources we might access to test prototypes (prototype experiences).