Online Resource Sharing (Teaching and Learning)
|This article is a stub. You can help the UBC Community by expanding it.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
- Campbell, K. (2004). E-ffective writing for e-learning environments. Hershey, PA: Information Science Pub.
- Conrad, R., & Donaldson, J. A. (2004). Engaging the online learner: Activities and resources for creative instruction. San Francisco, Calif: Jossey-Bass.
- Elmahdi, I. (2000). Online forum instructional guide. Permalink
- Gladstein, S. (2008). Engaging online learners: A systematic approach to instructional design.
- Gordon, K., & Books24x7 EBook Collection. (2007). Principles of data management: Facilitating information sharing. Swindon, UK: British Computer Society.
- Green, T. D., Brown, A., & Robinson, L. (2008). Making the most of the web in your classroom: A teacher's guide to blogs, podcasts, wikis, pages, and sites. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Oberlander, C. (2008). Challenges of sharing online information through traditional and non-traditional ILL. Collection Management, 32(1), 205-223.
- O'Keefe, P., & ebrary, I. (2008). Managing online forums: Everything you need to know to create and run successful community discussion boards. New York: AMACOM Books.
- Pearson, A. F. (2010). Real problems, virtual solutions: Engaging students online. Teaching Sociology, 38(3), 207-214.
- Singh, G., & Shahid, S. M. (2006). Blogs as tools for online information sharing. Library Philosophy and Practice, 9(1).
- Stuckenschmidt, H., Van Harmelen, F., & MyiLibrary. (2005). Information sharing on the semantic web. New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Yang, J. (2011). Incentive and culture: Shaping information and social dynamics in online information sharing systems. Permalink
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.