Metacognition (Teaching and Learning)
|This article is a stub. You can help the UBC Community by expanding it.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
- Jacob, P. (1998). Memory, learning and metacognition. Permalink
- Michelle P Prytula. (2012). Teacher metacognition within the professional learning community. International Education Studies, 5(4), 112.
- Gunstone, R. (1994). Metacognition and learning to teach. International Journal of Science Education, 16(5), 523-537. Permalink
- Huffaker, D. A., & Calvert, S. L. (2003). The new science of learning: Active learning, metacognition, and transfer of knowledge in E-learning applications. Journal of Educational Computing Research, 29(3), 325-334.
- Rampp, L. C., & Guffey, J. S. (1999). Metacognition: A new implementation model for learning. Permalink
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.