A collection of people have contributed to the development (an ongoing improvement) of some resources for those new to teaching online. All of these resources can be used as is, are in development and would benefit by your contributions and your feedback (see the survey link on each module). We hope you will find these valuable as a place to start.
- Introduction to Online Teaching
- Creating the Online Learning Environment
- Developing Social Space
- Supporting Critical Thinking Online
- Teaching Challenges Online
- Developing Cohesion Between Goals and Assessment