- Student Toolkits: Blogs
- A brief overview of what is a blog and how it can support you in your academic and professional growth.
- Planning Your Website
- Document to help you plan out your blog's purpose and content
- WordPress Basics 1 Guide and Basics 2 Guide
- Guides on a self-guided workshop on learning the basics of UBC Blogs.
- Video Resources
- How-to videos for UBC Blogs.
- UBC Blogs FAQ
- A list of frequently asked questions about UBC Blogs.
- UBC Blogs Support
- Email: email@example.com
- Drop-in Clinics: 1-3PM, Mondays and Thursday, Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology, Rm. 214, Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
- Connect Blogs Resources
- A list of resources on using Connect Blogs and the UBC Blogs Tool Link.
- Connect Blogs Support
- Email: See Contacts and get in touch with your Faculty's Instructional Support Unit.
- Drop-in Clinics: 1-3PM, Wednesdays, Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology, Rm. 214, Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
- WordPress TV WordPress
- A series of how-to video tutorials.
- WordPress Lesson
- Written tutorials on WordPress for learners of all skill levels.
- http://wordpress.tv/2009/02/06/introducing-buddypress/ BuddyPress Features Video
- Video on the BuddyPress plugin, which adds social networking features to UBC Blogs.