Documentation:WordPress Basics/Basics 2 Guide/Comments/Exercises
Hands-on Activity - Configuring & Moderating Comments
- From the Dashboard, open the Comments section on the left-hand sidebar
- Browse through the various settings on this page
- Approve a comment that needs to be moderated and check the post
- Reply to a comment that has been approved and check the post
- From the Dashboard, open Discussion under the Settings sections on the left-hand sidebar
- Browse through the various settings on this page.
- Choose to either require CWLs for comments or just their name and email.
- Enable nested comments and decide how deep you want it to be.
- Try out these features by asking your colleague to make comments on your posts
- Grab an RSS feed of another blog post/page by adding "/feed" or "/rss" at the end of the URL.
- From the Dashboard, under Appearances, add the RSS Widget to your sidebar
- Use the RSS feed you took from the blog post/page and add it into the widget
- Visit your site.