Documentation:Universal Design for Learning
- UDL by the Disability Service Centre, UBC Okanagan
- Access & Diversity, UBC
- Open Educational Resources Accessibility Toolkit by Open UBC
- The Three Block Model of UDL by Jennifer Katz (UBC Faculty of Education) - Katz's work is around K-12 and high school, but the model can be useful to higher ed contexts as well.
- UDL: Fact Sheet by Understood for Learning and Attention Issues, National Centre for Learning Disabilities - One-page summary of UDL
- UDL in Higher Education by Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning, the University of Calgary - Comprehensive guide for UDL in university teaching settings
- Reach Everyone, Teach Everyone: UDL in Higher Education by Thomas J. Tobin and Kirsten T. Behling - A book published in 2018
- University of Victoria Learning and Teaching Centre UDL Resources - includes an ebook, a worksheet, and links to some articles.
- About UDL by CAST - "UDL at Glance" and "UDL Guidelines"
- (K-12/HE) Implementing UDL on Canvas - Free MOOCs course
- Universal Design in Higher Education: Promising Practices - Includes research articles documenting the impact of UDL
- UDL-Universe: A Comprehensive Faculty Development Guide - The UDL Course Changes section includes case study videos on the applications of UDL to different disciplines and a UDL syllabus rublic