Documentation:Open Case Studies/Digital Tattoo
The Digital Tattoo Project is a collaboration between the UBC Library, the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, UBC’s Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology, and the University of Toronto’s iSchool and the U of T Libraries.
- Dating App Debacle
- Pop-up Problem
- Questionable Comments
- Rate My Teacher Candidate
- Snapchat Mishap
- Teacher Blogger
- Case Study 1: Screenshot in a Small Town
- Case Study 2: Viral Venting
- Case Study 3: Good Intentions Gone Awry
- Case Study 4: Product Endorsement
When re-using this resource, please attribute as follows: developed by the University of British Columbia: Digital Tattoo – Case Studies Project Team.