|This article is a stub. You can help the UBC Community by expanding it.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal.|
- Brookfield, S. D. (2012). Teaching for critical thinking : Tools and techniques to help students question their assumptions. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass. (Available in CTLT Resource Room)
- Cotter, E. M., & Tally, C. S. (2009). Do critical thinking exercises improve critical thinking skills? Educational Research Quarterly, 33(2), 50-59.
- Moore, T. J. (2011). Critical thinking and language: The challenge of generic skills and disciplinary discourses. New York, NY: Continuum.
- Paul, R., & Elder, L. (2002). A miniature guide for those who teach on how to improve student learning : 30 practical ideas. Dillon Beach, CA: Foundation for Critical Thinking.
- Paul, R., & Elder, L. (2005). The nature and functions of critical and creative thinking. Foundation for Critical Thinking. (Available in CTLT Resource Room)
- Van Gyn, G., & Ford, C. (2006). Teaching for critical thinking (green guide no.6). London, Ontario: STLHE. (Available in CTLT Resource Room)
- Washburn, P. (2010). The vocabulary of critical thinking. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.