|Project Guidelines||Create Your Wiki Page||Potential Projects||Help and Resources|
Welcome to the Wiki Project Space for EOSC 270
|EOSC270 Marine Biodiversity|
|Class Schedule:||Tuesday & Thursday
3:30-5:00 PM Pacific Time
Your term project is to create a UBC Wiki article that describes one human impact on the ocean. Your page should address the following questions:
- What is the problem?
- What is the impact?
- What is the cause of the problem?
- What is the solution (local)?
- .What is the solution (global)?
Explore the Potential Topics tab to brainstorm what human impact on the ocean you would like to cover. Check out the Help and Resources tab as you begin to look for materials related to your topic.
Project Guidelines and Assignments
- Assignment 1: Familiarize yourself with the UBC Wiki here and watch the introduction video. Create your user page to contextualize the work you publish on this public space.
- Assignment 2: Select your topic and draft your project page and submit a word document for review.
- Assignment 3: Present your topic to the class and receive feedback on your work. Be prepared to offer each other tips that you have learned while interacting with the UBC Wiki.
- Assignment 4: Publish your final project page to the UBC Wiki.
Add a content here. You can also copy and paste content for each tabs from below: