Weaving Artistic Practices into Teaching and Learning
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
- Eastwood, L., & ebrary, I. (2009). A toolkit for creative teaching in post-compulsory education. Maidenhead: McGraw Hill/Open University Press.
- Gibson, R. (2010). The 'art' of creative teaching: Implications for higher education. Teaching in Higher Education, 15(5), 607-613.
- Gregerson, M. B., Kaufman, J. C., Snyder, H., & SpringerLink ebooks - Humanities,Social Sciences and Law. (2012). Teaching creatively and teaching creativity. New York: Springer New York.
- Hevener, F. (1966). Using fine arts in teaching composition. Peabody Journal of Education, 43(5), 302-306.
- Manchester, H., Ed. (2011). Creative approaches to improving participation: Giving learners a say. creative Teaching/Creative schools Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group.
- McIntosh, P., Warren, D., & Ebooks Corporation. (2013). Creativity in the classroom: Case studies in using the arts in teaching and learning in higher education. Bristol: Intellect.
- Using the arts in teaching and learning: Building student capacity for community-based work in health psychology. (2008). Journal of Health Psychology, 13(2), 239-250.
- Zeliff, M. G. (1995). Crossing disciplines: Using art in teaching english. CEAMagazine: A Journal of the College English Association, Middle Atlantic Group, 8, 51-60.
- [Weaving Artistic Practices into Teaching and Learning: Exploring Possibilities], CTLT Institute, Spring 2013
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.