Jump to navigation Jump to search
The UBC Exchange (formerly known as the UBC Loop) is a bus exchange located at the University of British Columbia, Point Grey campus. It serves 15 bus routes including the 99 B-Line, the busiest bus route in North America as of 2019.
The UBC Exchange was first opened in 1945, and was enhanced with the addition of trolley wires in 1988. Further improvements were made in 2003, and this was followed by a major upgrade that concluded in 2019.
The UBC Exchange serves 15 bus routes. The information below is current as of January 2023.
|1||33||29th Avenue Station|
|4||R4 41st Avenue||Joyce Station|
|480||Bridgeport Station (suspended indefinitely)|
|7||99 B-Line||Commercial-Broadway Station|
|13||258||West Vancouver (suspended indefinitely)|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Chan, Kenneth. "The new $22-million UBC bus loop is finally complete (PHOTOS)". Daily Hive.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Kertcher, Sarah. "Welcome to your new UBC Exchange!". The Buzzer Blog.
- ↑ "UBC Exchange" (PDF). TransLink. April 2022.
- ↑ Leung, Valerie (August 22, 2022). "Richmond bus route frequency to change for new school year". Richmond News.
- ↑ Richter, Brent (September 2, 2021). "Students in West Vancouver to lose express bus service to UBC". North Shore News.