What is an Infobox?
Infobox is a box/menu that allows you to organize your wiki pages. It is often used in the front page of the project.
How to add an infobox
- Fill in the parameters of the infobox. Below is the explanation of parameters:
- Title: Type the title of your Infobox here.
- Title 2 (Headings) : Type the second title/Heading (located under the image) of the infobox here
- Picture:Add a picture to the infobox. If you do not have a picture, it will display default UBC wiki logo instead.
- Size of the picture(optional): If you wish to change the size of the picture in the infobox, type the size (for ex: 200px)
- Description: Add a Description of your project
- Associated Pages: In wikitext, type the pages that are associated with your project in here. Alternatively, you can also add a DPL to auto-display associated pages
- Share (Creative Commons License): If you want to add a creative commons license to your infobox, type yes. if not, type no.
- Color (optional): You can change the color of the infobox from here. If you leave it as it is, the color will remain blue (#6699ff )
- Press Insert to insert the template. You have now inserted the template!
|About my project|
|Welcome to my project! This is a sample..blah blah..|
|Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. .|
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Infobox Resources/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.
Infobox Resources is a template that allows you to add an Infobox-style box/menu on your wiki page.
Type the title of the infobox here
|Title 2 (Headings)|
Type the second title/Heading (located under the image) of the infobox here
Add a picture to the infobox. If you do not have a picture, it will display default UBC wiki logo instead.
|Size of the picture|
Type the size of the picture here. Default image size 200px.
|Description of your project|
Add a Description of your project
In wikitext, type the pages that are asosciated with your project in here. Alternatively, you can also add a DPL (see https://wiki.ubc.ca/Help:Dynamic_Page_Lists) to auto-display associated pages
|Share (Creative Commons License)|
Type yes if you want to share your resources with CC license.
Change the color of the infobox. If you leave it blank, the color will remain blue