Science talk:Math Exam Resources/Courses/MATH200/December 2011/Question 05 (a)

From UBC Wiki


Thread titleRepliesLast modified
Need a new tag116:11, 25 August 2014

Need a new tag

... but I don't know what to call it -

Integration (multivariable)?

Multivariable Integration?

Change of region? Idk... Thoughts? I'm good with anything I think but this requires a bit of thought before I just add yet another tag...

CarmenBruni (talk)20:11, 9 August 2014

I went with what wikipedia uses: Multiple integral.

Bernhard Konrad (talk)16:11, 25 August 2014