cIRcle User Guides
These guides describe procedures for using the DSpace interface to upload content, manage collections and access view and download statistics in cIRcle. If you are new to cIRcle and would like information on getting your or your students' content accepted to cIRcle, please visit our Content Submission page or contact the cIRcle Office.
These guides are for cIRcle contributors who have already registered for a login and/or are authorized to upload content to cIRcle using the DSpace interface.
- Uploading Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- Uploading Electronic Creative Arts Theses and Dissertations (MFA and MMus only)
- Graduate Research Submission Instructions (Non-thesis)
- Uploading a Submission (Non-thesis)
- cIRcle File Naming Conventions for Non-thesis Submissions
- cIRcle File Format Guidelines
- cIRcle Affiliations & Programs Reference Guide
- cIRcle OneDrive File Transfer Guide
These documents are for reference purposes and may change over time.