Jump to navigation Jump to search
To add a bibliographic entry:
- Log on with your CWL
- Go to the Bibliography section, click the 'Edit' tab at the top of the page (next to 'View')
- In the text box, find 'Bibliography:', click enter, type an asterisk, then type the bibliographic reference details
- To add an UBC e-link button, follow instructions here: http://wiki.ubc.ca/Help:Linking_to_UBC_Library_Material
- Show preview and then save page to add your contribution to the Wiki!
- Barisonzi, J., & Thorn, M. (2003). Teaching revolution: Issues in interdisciplinary education. College Teaching, 51(1), 5-8.
- Cerra, F., & Brandt, B.F. (2011). Renewed focus in the United States links interprofessional education with redesigning health care. Journal of Interprofessional Care 25(6), 394-396.
- Krometis, L. H., Clark, E. P., Gonzalez, V., & Leslie, M. E. (2011). The "death" of disciplines: Development of a team-taught course to provide an interdisciplinary perspective for first-year students. College Teaching, 59(2), 73-78.
- Nowacek, R. S. (2009). Why is being interdisciplinary so very hard to do? thoughts on the perils and promise of interdisciplinary pedagogy. College Composition and Communication, 60(3), 493-516.
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.