This template allows you to add Google Presentations to your wiki page. In order to make the Google Presentation visible on the wiki, make sure to publish it on the web. Detailed instruction on how to publish a google presentation can be seen on Publishing your Google Presentation
How to add Google slides
- https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18PBCgIGhxHWR9KxeSnbSXClyVBob1vL-98orPuiOQIQ/edit#slide=id.p ,the doc id is the bolded part of the URL. If you want to change the size of the Google slide, you can click on "Add more option" to change the size of the google slide. If you're satisfied with the option, click on Insert.
- After you insert the template, you will see a block of code that looks like "Start Widget.." . ignore the code and save the page.
- You're done! You have embedded Google slides to your page.
- docid - docid parameter in document URL
- size - (optional) allows you to change the size of presentation from small (388x342) to medium (555x451) or large (700x599)