Graphic Organizers (Teaching and Learning)
|This article is a stub. You can help the UBC Community by expanding it.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal.|
Graphic organizers can be useful tool in teaching and learning. This page lists resources tools, and a bibliography for learning more about this topic.
- Baxendell, B. W. (2003). Consistent, coherent, creative: The 3 C's of graphic organizers. TEACHING Exceptional Children, 35(3), 46-53.
- Gil-Garcia, A., & Villegas, J. (2003). Engaging minds, enhancing comprehension and constructing knowledge through visual representations. Permalink
- Howson, A. (2008). Visual matters in learning and teaching. Learning and Teaching: The International Journal of Higher Education in the Social Sciences, 1(3), 43-66.
- Using graphic organizers to improve teaching and learning - The IDEA Center Publications
- Designing and Using Visuals - BCIT
- Preparing and Using Student Handouts - BCIT
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.