|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Students' Perspective Feedback||0||22:04, 20 May 2016|
|Day 1 Feedback||0||22:47, 19 May 2016|
- The Layout is really good, especially the section with questions for students to think about
- Under Introduction: some more definitions or links to more info would be good for some terms like "natural gas condensate," "diluted bitumen," Athabasca oil sands, and the marine terminal in Kitimat
- Under Introduction: More description or links for the following, give specific examples: “The Wet'suwet'en First Nation has adamantly opposed the pipeline, as well as many Dakelh First Nations including the Saik'uz First Nation. West Coast Environmental Law has compiled a list of over 130 First Nations opposed to the Northern Gateway Pipeline.”
- Under "Historical Context": define or link to definition of "terra nullius"
- Give more information on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process, specifically the Canadian context and how it has changed depending on which federal party is in power (e.g. add a link where it is mentioned in the introduction, or some relevant images/graphs)