Step 5: Credly Integration
If you want your badges to be portable to social network sites, you will need to set-up a Credly account.
- In order to integrate Badge OS with Credly, you will need to create an account in Credly, follow the instruction below to [Create a Credly account. If you already have an account in Credly, skip to next step.
- Go to your CMS site
- Go to Dashboard>BadgeOS>Credly Integration
- Select yes for Enable Badge Sharing via Credly.
- Under Get Credly API Key, enter your username and password of your Credly Account.
- Click on Save Setting.
- A section called Credly Field Mapping will appear. This option allows you to control the type of information you want to send it out to Credly. You can set it to default.
- Click on Save Settings
- Go back to Dashboard> Badge OS > Badges to edit your badge. Under Badge Sharing Option, select Yes for Send to Credly when earned option.
You can also watch the video tutorial to help you with setting up Credly Integration.