Step 3: Creating Badges
- Go to Dashboard> Badge OS > Badges
- Click on Add New
- You are now able to create a badge. Enter title to add a name to your badge. For example, "Contributor"
- Use the visual editor to add the description of the badge. For example "Earn a contributor badge by submitting 2 comments on any of the blog post"
- On the right side menu, under Achievement Image, click on set achievement image to add an image to your badge. On best practices on how to create a badge image, see Badge Icon Design.
- Under Achievement Data, set a congratulation text. For example "Congratulations! You have earned contributor badge!!"
Step 4: Set a trigger(or steps) for Badges
Trigger is an essential component for badges. Trigger allows you to set the condition for badges. There are many options for triggers: