Documentation:Wimba Voice Tools/Tips
- Explicitly share with your students how you want them to use the tools and what they can expect from you.
- Improve sound recording by purchasing an external microphone.
- Keep a balance between improving sound quality and students' differing levels of access to technology. The better the sound quality, the more data it creates.
- Always check if the tool is using the right microphone and speakers before you start recording.
- Review all your work before publishing for students to listen.