Documentation:Social Web Tools/Tips
- Facilitate students helping each other to learn how to use the technology. Remember, although some of your students may be very comfortable with these tools, some will never have even heard of them.
- Explain that you are experimenting with new technology and are just as new to it as some of them.
- Seek help from your students who have used these systems before.
- Provide technical support and contact information
- Start with small steps or something you can easily achieve, which can go a long way in understanding how a tool works.
- Experimentation is part of the learning process. Maybe it will work for you and maybe it won't. The only way to find out is to try.
- Tools cannot do everything you want it to do. You will need to find a compromise with how you work and what the tool can do for you.