Documentation:Open Case Studies/ECON/Resources
Resources for case studies
- B.C goundfish trawl fishery habitat agreement 2012-2016.
- Case written up in an article in '. 'Marine Policy, 
- Authors of the article awarded the Vancouver Aquarium- Coastal Ocean Research Institute 2016 Murray A. Newman Conservation Action Award
Then at all the other citation points, just enter:
- Research Paper- Dragging Our Assets: Toward an ecosystem approac to bottom trawling in Canada by Scott Wallace 
- Research Paper: The Economics and Management of Word Fisheries. 
- Wallace, S., Turris, B., Driscoll, J., Bodtker, K., Mose, B., & Munro, G. (2015). Canada's pacific groundfish trawl habitat agreement: A global first in an ecosystem approach to bottom trawl impacts. Marine Policy, 60, 240-248. doi:10.1016/j.marpol.2015.06.028
- Wikipedia. Retrieved on April 16, 2016. Environmental Ethics. Retrieved on April 16, 2016 from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_ethics
- University of British Columbia. Retrieved on May 19th: http://www.calendar.ubc.ca/Vancouver/index.cfm?tree=12,304,933,0
- Wallace, S(2007).Dragging Our Assets: Toward an ecosystem approach to bottom trawling in Canada.David Suzuki Foundation. Retrieved on 19th May, 2016.
- Government of Canada, Integrated Fisheries Management Plans. Retrieved on 19th May, 2016 from: http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fm-gp/peches-fisheries/ifmp-gmp/index-eng.htm
- Bjørnland,T and Munro,Gordon(2012). The Economics and Management of World Fisheries. Oxford University Press.Volume: 28 (3), 305-306. Retrieved from: http://ezproxy.library.ubc.ca/login?url=http://gw2jh3xr2c.search.serialssolutions.com/?sid=sersol&SS_jc=TC0000834488&title=The%20economics%20and%20management%20of%20world%20fisheries