Congratulations on your new position as a Digital Tattoo Project Coordinator/Contributor! There will be some things you will want to do in your first week with us that will help orient you to the work ahead. Read on...
- You will need an account on the UBC wiki (just login with your CWL and create a user profile).
- You'll need to be added to the Digital Tattoo site as administrator. You will send the email (associated with your CWL) to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask her to add you.
- Teams: our project management tool
- Google: You do not need a google account ( and are not required to have one), but make sure to request access to the student share files via email@example.com or another DT student member.
- All pw for our social media accounts etc. are on Teams. Login and get oriented as soon as you get an account.
- We will work out a time for you to go up to the Learning Commons work space in the Library level 3 and get oriented to the workstation there. You will mainly be using the Mac for times when you need to work on the video editing software or save/transfer files to the hard drive. Some hours in the space will be required.
- Start off by reviewing (make notes where information is confusing or where you have questions):
- All of the content on the Wiki documentation page
- Digital Tattoo Teams page
- Google Student folder -- UBC - U of T Partnership > Digital Tattoo Student Share
- Review the current Digital Tattoo Project Workplan
- Each section of the Digital Tattoo site.
- Make a detailed review of each page - noting any questions/content that you needs to change
- create a plan of pages/content to be changed over the first few weeks on this page: Content QA