During the summer of 2017, the Digital Tattoo project team is collaborating with students and others on the development of case study scenarios for use in seminars in teacher education programs.
Workshop participants have the opportunity to:
- build their confidence for decision-making about posting and sharing content online.
- practice using guidelines and resources to support decision-making.
- reflect on and discuss the multiple perspectives at play in each scenario and the implications for themselves as beginning teachers.
Pre & Post Workshop Survey Questions
- Dating App Debacle
- Pop-Up Problem
- Questionable Comments
- Rate My Teacher Candidate
- Disaster on Display
- Tiktok Tension
- Advocating for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Questionable Comments for NITEP Student Teachers
For more resources to guide your decision-making, including school district policies, tips for teachers, and tools to help you teach your own students about their digital identities, visit our Resources page.
Note: The resources listed on the Resources page are intended to supplement the Digital Tattoo Case Studies. To learn more about the Digital Tattoo Project and Curriculum, click here
When re-using this resource, please attribute as follows: developed by the University of British Columbia: Digital Tattoo – Case Studies Project Team.
Page view Statistics
This represents the number of times this page has been viewed since its creationpage=Documentation:Digital_Tattoo_Curriculum/Case_Studies_for_Student_Teachers