Documentation:Digital Tattoo Case Studies Project/Education/Criteria
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is for draft criteria for our case studies.
- what's the goal for this case study?
- what themes does this address?
- what sort of decision does this represent?
- what are the ambiguous aspects of the situation?
- what are the values that this case study surfaces?
- how do you reconcile a difference in your values and that of your profession?
- tell a story with impact
- articulate a potential injustice
- teacher candidates seeing themselves in the scenario
- flipsides (negative and positive) - implications of broad audience.
- incorporate multiple perspectives
- involve a decision
- guided by values?
- aligned/misaligned with teaching philosophy?
- involve layers (what is seen, what is perceived, what is acted on)
- what about me? What's my perspective on this?
- what are some of the other perspectives on this?
- help students identify decision points
- aimed at assessing level of risk
- identifying impact across perspectives
- impact of this scenario on your online identity/reputation
- impact/implications for your data trail
- address the cost of instant (vs. thoughtful)
- How would you approach this?
- What would you want to consider before taking action?
- If you were in this position, what might be the impact on your digital identity?
- why does this matter to you?
- What sort of reaction would you anticipate in this case?
- Who is impacted in this situation? How?
- Could this issue have been prevented? How?
- What would you do (individual)?
- Discuss (why did you make this choice - justify your decision)?
- Framework for thinking (decision making?)
- What questions does this raise for you about how we as a society address this issue/question?
- how are students interacting?