Documentation:Connect/Move a Course Item (How to)
Connect enables you to move any item (e.g. assessments, assignments, videos, etc.) from one content area to another.
A course item can only be moved if you have the right permissions to do so.
Always make sure that Edit Mode is on or that you are in Teacher View when moving course content.
This document will show you how to:
- Move a course item to another content area
Watch the video below to learn how to move a course item:
Video produced by Arts ISIT
Move a course item
- Go to the content area where the item is stored.
- Hover the item.
- Click the downward facing arrow beside its name.
- Click Move.
- In the 2. Destination section, click Browse.
- In the pop-up window of the course structure, click the folder name where you want the item to be moved.
- Click Submit at the top or bottom of the page.
The item will now appear as the last item in that folder.
You can change the order by dragging and dropping the item to a different position.