Documentation:Clickers and Connect/iClicker Course Configuration
iClicker Course Configuration
- Open iClicker and click "New"
- Enter your course name under the "Course Name" field and click "Create"
- Select the course you just created and click "Settings"
- Add the Instructor Remote ID found on the back of your blue remote. No clicker ID contains the letter 'O', although it may contain zeroes.
- Disable the frequency alert message by going to "Frequency code" and pick "not at all" from the "Show frequency alert message" drop down list.
- 6. Enter other settings that may be appropriate to your course. For example:
- Under the "REEF Polling" tab, instructor has the option to enable REEF Polling to allow mobile responses.
- Under the "Gradebook" tab, click on "Select Course" to sync with Connect
- Under the "Toolbar" tab, set the Polling Timer to count up, or count down from a time interval of your choice
- Under the "Scoring" tab, determine whether points will be awarded based on the session as a whole, based on responding to a question (any answer accepted), or only for submitting the correct response. Note the default scoring setting awards students 1 participation point for responding to at least 75% of the questions in a session, and 1 performance point for each correct response
- 7. Click "Save"