Documentation:Clickers and Connect/Export Scores to csv file with Gradebook
Export Scores to csv file with Gradebook
- Open iclicker from your clicker folder and choose your course
- Click "Open Gradebook"
- Click the "Export" icon
- Note: you will need to sync your roster before you can export scores to csv file
- 5. Check off the sessions you would like to export, or click "Select All"
- 6. Click "Next"
- 7. Choose how you like to customize your exported data. You can export all sessions separately or combine them as one single entry
- 8. Click "Export"
- 9. Save your csv file to a desired location. By default, the exported csv file will be named "UploadFile", and saved under your iclicker folder > Classes > your course