Documentation:CTLT Open Learning Design Group/Meeting Notes/Sept 2018
Sep 6 2018
Some things we may want to focus on in the coming year:
- new documentation for wiki editors
- architecture for large resource projects (templates, transclusion, infoboxes, etc)
- understanding the open landscape within CTLT (transparency?)
- revisiting FIPPA guidelines and instructor support docs on the wiki
- supporting CTLT open sharing strategy (resource repository):
- guidelines about organizing things on the wiki
- strategy for student control of open licenses on the wiki (template based) OR improve open licenses/templates on the wiki.
- Fix the CC license on the template.
- Tutorial on how to add CC license to a page.
- LTI integration between wiki and canvas
- Workshops/ wiki focus: using wiki as your repository; documenting your practice
- Brainstorm - wiki user empathy stories: what are the barriers? what are the needs?
Suggested meeting time change to 3:30 - 4:30.
Sep 20 2018
- Canvas/Wiki integration: Emily initial conversation with Tammy; Canvas strips out https:
- Will and Emily will follow-up with Pan and Tammy to continue the conversation on integrated wikwi content into CANVAS
- Rie to do an research on mediawiki and LMS integration
- Rie updated TEMPLATE:Help page
- Discussion on Wiki Drop-in - All Day Studio; Tentativelu booked for Nov 7 1-4pm in 2.22 - facilitators: Will, Lucas, Rie, Emily, and Cindy
Description [Will to wordsmith]