|Guidelines||Help and Resources|
Welcome to the group case study project space for RES 510.
Adding Your Case Study to the Wiki
1. Login to the UBC Wiki
Click the CWL button on the top of the page and login from there.
2. Create Your Case Study Page
We have made it easy for you to create your case study page right from here. Just add the title of your project to the box below and click on the create page button (note that you will need to be logged in to the UBC Wiki in order for this to work). On the edit screen that loads, add your name to the edit screen and hit SAVE at the bottom of the page. You can delete this later when you are ready to start writing your article.
3. Begin Writing!
Your new wiki page will be created with some suggested headings and sections.
|Group #||Project Title|
|An Agroecosystem on the Rocks: A Perfect Cocktail for Extinction: Course:RES510/2022/An Agroecosystem on the Rocks: The Perfect Cocktail for Extinction|
|Cleaning Up the Mess: The Problem of Point Reyes National Seashore Course:RES510/2022/Cleaning Up the Mess: The Problem of Point Reyes National Seashore|
|The Novo Campo Project: Transitioning to sustainable livestock agriculture in the Amazon: Course:RES510/2022/The Novo Campo Project: Transitioning to sustainable livestock agriculture in the Amazon|
Project List (Auto Generated)
- An Agroecosystem on the Rocks: The Perfect Cocktail for Extinction
- Cleaning Up the Mess: The Problem of Point Reyes National Seashore
- Intensive Silvopastoral Transitions in Colombia's La Vieja Watershed
- The Novo Campo Project: Transitioning to sustainable livestock agriculture in the Amazon
Sharing Your Work
All wiki project pages are openly accessible on the Internet. If you would like to give permission for other people to use them (for example, by including them on the UBC Open Case Studies Site), the project template includes a green box that allows you to add your name(s) as author(s) of the resource and indicate if you'd like to share your work via a Creative Commons license . If you would like, add a name for who or what project created the resource, add that info after the names parameters. If left blank, it will default to Course:RES510.
The following is all optional but if you’d like your name added to the page as author as well allowing other people to re-use it or to have it published on the http://cases.open.ubc.ca/ UBC Open Case Studies Site]), you can:
- Click on the edit tab to edit your page
- Then scroll to the bottom and click on the gray box at the bottom of the page
- This will generate a little pop-up with an edit button. Push the edit button.
- In the names field, add your name if you would like to be credited as the author (you do not have to add your names)
- In the share field, add “yes” (must be lowercase) if you would like to allow other folks to be able to reuse your page, such as by including it on the UBC open case studies site at http://cases.open.ubc.ca/. Clicking yes adds a creative commons license to the page.