Course:Classroom Climate/1. Here: Valuing, Recognizing and Acknowledging Place
|This article is still being drafted. This means that the article is still being worked on and information may be incomplete. This template will be removed when the article is finished. If you have any concerns, please start a discussion on the talk page.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
- By the end of the session, participants will be able to...
- September 25, 2013 by Musqueam Elder Larry Grant, Sarah Ling, Spencer Lindsay, & Hanae Tsukada
- October 2, 2012 by Musqueam Elder Larry Grant, Sarah Ling, Spencer Lindsay, & Hanae Tsukada (See the session report here)
- October 3, 2011 by Musqueam Elder Larry Grant, Sarah Ling, & Spencer Lindsay
Resources Recommended by the Facilitator
- Videos regarding house names in use at Totem Park Residence at UBC (Read the stories about the creation of the films here)
More Related Resources
- Stanley, T. J. (2009). The banality of colonialism: Encountering artifacts of genocide and white supremacy in vancouver today. In S. R. Steinberg (Ed.), Diversity and multiculturalism: A reader (pp. 143-159). New York, NY: Peter Lang.