Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the category for wiki pages that relate to the UBC Course ASIA 325: Hong Kong Cinema
Pages in category "ASIA325"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Course:ASIA325/2023/A Critique of Filial Piety, Gendered Imbalance and Modernity in Ann Hui’s Summer Snow
- Course:ASIA325/2023/Female Identity in Cinema: Ah Kam and Michelle Yeoh
- Course:ASIA325/2023/Feminism from the Perspective of Female Directors: All About Love
- Course:ASIA325/2023/Immigration from an Asian Perspective: The Story of Woo Viet (1981)
- Course:ASIA325/2023/July Rhapsody
- Course:ASIA325/2023/Our Time Will Come
- Course:ASIA325/2023/Rebirth, Superstition and Adultery in Ann Hui's The Secret
- Course:ASIA325/2023/Rebirth—A Continuum of Life From Superstitious and Feminist Perspectives: The Secret (1979)
- Course:ASIA325/2023/Song of the Exile: Exploring Cultural Identity through the Narrative of Diasporic Female
- Course:ASIA325/2023/The Way We Are (2008)
- Course:ASIA325/2023/Victims of the era: Love after Love (2020)
- Course:ASIA325/2023/Will's Test 2