- Political Science 303 (Canadian Federalism) Enr: ~100
- Maths 443 (Honours Graph Theory) Enr: ~15, Atnd: ~20
- Urban Studies 400 (Seminar on the Future of Cities) Enr: ~20
- Vista-centric. Discussions about Internet Openness/Cities.
Do Students Care?
- UBC OCW Facebook Group. 46 students in group. Started by a second year student. Didn't go anywhere.
UBC-V Student leaders
- Student senators.
- Edgcumbe election issue.
- On Board in Spirit.
- Tangibles, though?
- UBC-V Students' union sympathetic, not a priority (but could be)
- Student media interested. Ubyssey cc-licensing on table.
- Textbooks now on national agenda of students.
- Promises from Conservatives.
- Entry into copyright.
- Close to OE. Shift focus?
- Also on mind: OCW.
- National lobby casual exploration.
- Not on mind: "Open Education". What is "Open Education"?
- Where is the Provost?
- Where is the Library, publicly?
- Where is this movement in formal documentation?
- Step 1: Framing. A UBC home, community and definition.
- Step 2: Enacting. Policy and clear resourcing.